June 30, 2021
We are seeking primary care providers to join our dedicated health care team. We are seeking multiple providers toat for our Northeastern Oklahoma clinics.
The Muscogee Nation provides comprehensive family health care, including primary care, urgent care, dental, optometry and behavioral health services. We also offer specialty services such as pediatrics, wound care, physical therapy, diabetes management, pulmonology and outreach services including health promotion, disease prevention and tobacco cessation. Clinics are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Clinics are close to Tulsa and offer competitive compensation and a flexible work schedule:
- Ability to practice at the top of your field, participate in research opportunities and access a network of specialists
- Competitive salary and 401K package
- Medical school loan forgiveness program
- Retention and productivity bonuses
- Compensated for Continuing Medical Education courses and licensure fees
- 13 paid holidays per year, 4 weeks vacation in first year of employment and automatically accrued sick leave
- Low-cost, full coverage health, dental and vision insurance
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- License to practice medicine in Oklahoma and/or able to obtain prior to employment
- DEA license, Medicare provider agreement, ACLS certification
- Completion of residency, or three years of experience without certification from an accredited residency program