Council Oak Infusion Center
Council Oak Antibody Infusion Treatment Center – Open to the Public
Are You Eligible To Receive REGEN-COV Therapy for COVID-19?
To be a candidate for an infusion, you must be:
12 years of age or older (weighing at least 88 pounds)
Tested positive for COVID-19
Within 10 days of symptoms first appearing
OR have been exposed to the virus*
AND are at high risk of serious illness due to the following conditions:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Heart Disease/Hypertension
- Lung Disease (COPD/Emphysema, Asthma, Interstitial Lung Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders (Cerebral Palsy, etc.)
- Medical Devices (Tracheostomy, Gastrostomy Tube, etc.)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Obesity BMI >25 kg/m2 or, for those ages 12-17, BMI > 85th percentile for their age and gender based on CDC growth charts.
*Post-exposure treatment must occur within 10 DAYS of exposure.
What is REGEN-COV?
REGEN-COV is a monoclonal antibody treatment used to treat COVID-19. Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off this virus in mild to moderate cases in non-hospitalized adults and children 12 years of age and older (weighing at least 88 pounds). The infusion treatment performed at Council Oak is administered by intravenous infusion
Important Information: Please read before scheduling!
- If you are a physician, click here for referral forms.
- Transportation to and from Council Oak is not provided
- There are visitation restrictions in place. If you are accompanied by a visitor, they will be required to remain outside Council Oak. Minors may be accompanied by one guardian.
- You must wear a surgical mask at all times during your appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled infusion
- You will be in the treatment area for approximately two hours. This includes observation time following the infusion.
- After receiving the infusion, you should continue to isolate from others.
- If insured, please bring insurance verification and photo identification to your appointment.
- If you are a tribal citizen, please bring insurance verification, photo identification and a your CDIB or registration card.