Council Oak Infusion Center
Council Oak Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Center – Open to the Public
Are You Eligible To Receive Treatment for COVID-19?
To be a candidate for an infusion, you must be:
12 years of age or older (weighing at least 88 pounds)
Tested positive for COVID-19
Within 7 days of symptoms first appearing
AND are at high risk of serious illness due to the following conditions:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Heart Disease/Hypertension
- Lung Disease (COPD/Emphysema, Asthma, Interstitial Lung Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders (Cerebral Palsy, etc.)
- Medical Devices (Tracheostomy, Gastrostomy Tube, etc.)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Obesity BMI >35 kg/m2 or, for those ages 12-17, BMI > 85th percentile for their age and gender based on CDC growth charts.
Infusion Center Update
Important Information: Please read before scheduling!
- If you are a physician, referral forms can be found here.
- Please note, risk stratification will be used to determine highest need for treatment based on the NIH Risk Group Prioritization tool. It is important to select ALL conditions that apply to your patients.
- Transportation to and from Council Oak is not provided
- There are visitation restrictions in place. If you are accompanied by a visitor, they will be required to remain outside Council Oak. Minors may be accompanied by one guardian.
- You must wear a surgical mask at all times during your appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled infusion
- You will be in the treatment area for approximately two hours. This includes observation time following the infusion.
- After receiving the infusion, you should continue to isolate from others.
- If insured, please bring insurance verification and photo identification to your appointment.
- If you are a tribal citizen, please bring insurance verification, photo identification and a your CDIB or registration card.