In order to refill your prescriptions, please have the following information available depending on the refill option you choose:
- Please have all prescription numbers ready. If your prescription number contains a dash (-), enter only the numbers in front of the dash (7 digits total)
- The last 4 digits of the phone number on file for the patient
- Date of Birth for the patient. (two-digit month and two-digit year. For example, a date of birth of January 15th, 1965 would be input as 0165).
Choose a Refill Option:
- Muscogee Creek Nation Pharmacy Mobile App
The app will guide you through step-by-step instructions to register for an account and refill your prescriptions. You will need to use the last 4 digits of the phone number on file with patient registration to create the account.
If you need help downloading the app, please come by the pharmacy for assistance.
- Online Refills and Order Status
You may also refill prescription online by clicking the link below.
- Telephone Refills
You may also order refills through our automated voice system by calling 855-771-4321. You will be asked for the following information before the prescription can be filled.
- Prescription number (enter all digits before the dash if the prescription number contains a dash),
- Patient’s date of birth (two-digit month and two digit year)
- Tell us your preferred delivery method (prescriptions may be picked up or mailed).