Our mission is to promote behavioral health to Native Americans in our communities, through the provision of therapeutic, educational, support, and behavioral health services.
Provision of Services
- The ease and convenience of telehealth sessions takes all the issues related to travel, checking in and social distancing and makes it just a click on your phone or computer
- The ease and convenience of phone sessions takes all the issues related to travel, checking in and social distancing and makes it just a simple answer
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Substance Abuse Group
- Case Management
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Crisis Assessment and Intervention
- Psychological Testing and Assessment for Children
- Prevention Education
- Integrated Services
- BHSAS has integrated with some of our primary care providers. This allows us to assess, refer, educate and/or provide immediate therapy to those in need.
If you know someone who is in crisis…
Helplines, hotlines, etc.