Physical Rehabilitation Center
Physical Rehabilitation services for the whole family
As Medicare/Medicaid certified facility, the PRC provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care for adults and children suffering disabling illnesses or injuries. We serve both the general public and tribal citizens.
Our skilled care unit provides physical rehabilitation as you regain strength and prepare to return home. Full-time physicians and nurses evaluate, treat and manage your care in an attentive, compassionate environment.
- Rated 5 stars for quality by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Accredited through both the State of Oklahoma and CMS
Just a short drive from Tulsa, it is conveniently located in Okmulgee off of Highway 75.
- Skilled Nursing unit features private and semi-private rooms with designated male and female areas
- Long Term Acute Care unit features private and semi-private rooms, isolation rooms and provides extended antibiotic and wound care treatment
- Comprehensive adult and pediatric outpatient program for disabling illness or injuries
- One of the largest therapy gyms in Oklahoma for both inpatients and outpatients, and featuring a separate pediatric facility.
- Comprehensive pediatric and adult physical therapy featuring the region’s only Aquatic Physical Therapy program
- Occupational therapy services include an Activities of Daily Living (ADL) area with a bedroom, bathroom, functional kitchen and laundry.
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) work to prevent, assess, diagnose and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communications and swallowing disorders in children and adults.
- Okmulgee County’s only Outpatient Cardiac Rehab program
Commonly Treated Conditions:
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic conditions
- Post-operative care
- Cardiopulmonary conditions